Tuesday, April 06, 2010

I only remembered to take out the camera on Easter morning...we did dye eggs and hunt them and all that sort of thing...I just don't have photographic proof. But here is Easter morning, which we did on Saturday since Jon was working. I'm pretty proud of myself, I reused the easter baskets I made last year (whale and pig) and spent a whopping $3.50 per child on Easter goodies. I love this age! They expect only to be surprised and have no care about the cost involved. Laurel's biggest surprise was the cotton candy, which she's never had but has wanted to try since she saw Aquamarine. Luke on the other hand loved his little motorcycles, and of course the chocolate. This kid could eat as much chocolate as you give him...he would never stop.

Easter Morning Pictures...



No comments: