Wednesday, May 16, 2007


Laurel has been able to say "I love you" and "I'm sorry" for a little while now. But suddenly she's using them more freely, and of her own accord. Today at the store she dropped some dish soap that spilled on the floor. When the lady came to clean it Jon asked her "what do you say?" and she answered, "I'm sorry daddy." Then he said, don't say sorry to me. So she looked at the cleaning lady and said "I'm sorry."
As if that weren't enough, yesterday she came up to me and hugged me and said "I love you mommy." There is nothing better than that.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Awwww! Too sweet. I can't believe how much Laurel's changed in the last couple of months. Look at that blond hair! She's a cutie! Can't wait to see you guys in August!

Kris

Jane said...

We had fun today looking at all of Laurel's adorable pictures and reading your cute stories. We can't believe how much she has changed from her baby pictures to the lastest ones you sent us. She is such a "little girl" now! Just think, well be seeing ya'll in two weeks. We can't wait! We hope the weather is good ,we have lots of things planned!
Love,
Grandma and Granpa