Saturday, February 23, 2008

Finally a new post. Sorry guys, it's rough over here. I've been sick twice in two weeks, Laurel has been sick twice in the same two week period...we're just pitiful. I'm slowly making my way out into the world with two kids in tow. It's hard, but frankly it's harder because I'm nursing. If I wasn't I could just feed him a bottle wherever I went. Not that I would choose not to nurse because of that, it's just a lot less convenient...especially with a toddler. I'm glad I am nursing, otherwise I'm pretty sure Luke would have been sick these last two weeks as well. Anyway, enough about me...more about kids. Laurel is still doing well with her new baby brother (with the exception of the occassional slap on the head disguised as a loving pat). Life is good. Maternity leave is ending soon, the two week countdown has begun...then Jon gets to test his skills with two at one time. We'll see how that goes!

4 comments:

Kristine said...

Cute video! I can't believe how big Luke's getting; he looks like a different baby from a month ago. And Laurel's as adorable as ever! Glad you're all doing well, and hope you stay healthy now for a while. Being sick stinks, but sick and exhausted with a new baby? Ugh.

Corey said...

YAY! The Halls say it's about time for new video. Josh has made me watch the others so many times I know them by heart.

Unknown said...

Hi Magen,
Luke is adorable, and Laurel is very pretty. I see Laurel tkaes after her mom, not scared to try anything. I know you and Jon are great parents. I am glad your family is over being sick. I wish you and your family all the best.
Ann

Unknown said...

Sorry about spelling your name wrong. My brain thought one thing and my fingers typed another. Joy, Scott and Xander live in Alpharetta now. Xander is 11 months old, walking and starting to talk. Last week Joy taught him to flush the tolet.