Friday, January 25, 2008











Baby Luke is two weeks old now. Things are going pretty well. Laurel has had her ups and downs, mostly at bedtime. She's decided she doesn't like sleeping in her bed anymore. (She wants to sleep in mine) Likewise, Luke doesn't really like to sleep in his bed. He prefers to be in my arms. So consequently Mom hasn't gotten much sleep lately. But we're working on it.




It's been a busy week for me since Jon has been gone, so if I haven't posted or responded to any emails, I'm sorry. One day I'll get the hang of it all. For now I'm just happy if I have groceries and both kids are bathed.




Here's some pictures of both of them from over the last few weeks.








2 comments:

grandma and grandpa said...

Hi Megan,
We're surprised you had any time to post these pictures, but we are sure glad you did. The picture with Laurel holding and kissing Luke is priceless! They have both grown so much in the last to weeks!

Love,
Grandma and Grandpa

Unknown said...

Hey, Megan. Love the pictures of the kids, especially the one of Laurel covered in flour and the last one where Laurel looks like she's just overwrought with love for her little brother (was that really what she was doing or did the picture just turn out that way?). Really cute. Hope the sleeping situation improves soon! You're brave to go it alone after only 2 weeks!

Kris