Monday, February 22, 2010

No pictures today. Just mommy's broken heart. We spent yesterday at the urgent care place because Luke had a potentially fractured skull and foot. (Thankfully, the skull seems ok but the foot is fractured) The radiologist will look into it further just in case...but he seems pretty good. He's back to his old normal self...except with a limp. The doctor told me to keep him still as much as possible...HA. And to ice his foot down for 20 minute intervals...HA HA. I kept giving her looks like "are you crazy?" (He was running around the office as she was telling me this) He did take a large nap on my lap yesterday afternoon, and once we put a big pair of boots on he was able to play without limping and without any obvious pain. My poor little baby.

1 comment:

Whitney Hand said...

oh no! what happened?