Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year everyone! The holidays are over for us. Christmas is packed away in the attic already. Now we're focusing any extra energy on getting ready for the new baby. We've split up the tasks. I spent yesterday priming the bookcase to paint, my mom was sewing his baby quilt and Jon and my dad were installing their gas logs. (Ok so that isn't a baby thing, but I didn't want it to look like Jon wasn't participating!) It was actually a productive New Years day for all of us. (Except Laurel who is skating with her Aunt in the video here) It was however unbelievably cold. We did a very small handful of fireworks in the evening, all of us totally wrapped in blankets.



Once the baby's room is done we will post some pictures. (Or at least mostly done. I'm not sure everything I planned will get done before he comes) The current wager between Jon and myself is the 4rth/7th which are both rapdily approaching. Feel free to place your bets.

No comments: