Sunday, January 13, 2008







We're home. Ok, so we've been home since Friday, but give me a break I just had a baby! This is my first morning alone with the baby...so we're being lazy. We're hanging out, playing, and now that he's resting I thought I'd post some pictures. The labor and delivery went smoothly and we were released from the hospital the next day. Luke Michael Dorman was born at 3:32AM on January10th. He was 7lbs 8oz and 19 inches long.



Laurel seems to be adjusting well. She asked to hold him yesterday, and today before she left for church she came back on her own accord to give him a kiss good bye. So far so good! (Laurel doesn't use a pacifier...she just liked the one they gave Luke in the hospital. She said is smelled like cake, and sure enough it was vanilla flavored.)



2 comments:

Aunt Sue said...

WHAT A PRECIOUS BABY! HE IS JUST ADORABLE AND YOU ALL MAKE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY. I'M SURE YOU MUST FIND IT ALMOST IMPOSSSIBLE TO PUT HIM DOWN!

Aunt Yvonne said...

Hi Meg and Jon,

Luke is beautiful. I'm so glad he's here and all is well. He fits right in with your precious family. How blessed you are! I know Laurel will be a great big sis.
Miss ya and luv ya, See you in the summertime
Aunt Yvonne