Monday, July 14, 2008

Luke changes daily. It's so exciting to watch. On Saturday both Jon and my mom were out of town, therefore I had the kids alone all day. When I write it like that it doesn't seem too abnormal. But it's rare that I have a day when I don't see another adult. That being the case it's rare when an entire day goes by and I'm the only one holding Luke. Consequently we played a lot of games, giggled, talked, sang. It was great. He learned how to stick his tongue out and blow bubbles. Every time he did it he'd laugh and laugh.
The video is of Luker's very first meal. It was fed to him almost entirely by Laurel.

1 comment:

grandma and grandpa said...

This video is way to cute. Big sister, Laurel, feeding her little brother,Luke.Luke really wanted that spoon! Laurel was so complimentary. Both of them did a great job. Nice going Luke and Laurel! We can't wait to see you.
Love,
Grandma and Grandpa